About Me

We are three friends looking for the perfect well being. We are all married with children and work full time but have many different things going on in our lives and different paths on our health journeys.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ordinary Adult Learnings

Well, I start my 11th class tonight. I mentioned this in a previous post. It's Ethics in Management and I hope it will be interesting class. I finished my 1400 word paper and have posted it. I hope it's good, it's worth something like 15 points!

I don't know if I mentioned that I asked Valerie about possibly riding with the Lone Star Cowgirls in parades. Well, she invited us over last weekend after the Watermelon Festival and we went for a ride. I rode Mylie and enjoyed myself tremendously. It was nice riding with Valerie and golly, it was relaxing, and quite and really nice.

Here are a couple of pictures. Yeah, I know - I'm working on losing weight!
Photobucket Photobucket

Thanks for reading!

Ordinary Diana

No comments: