About Me

We are three friends looking for the perfect well being. We are all married with children and work full time but have many different things going on in our lives and different paths on our health journeys.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ordinary Running

I weighed in last night and am down another pound so woo hoo for me. I think it's only 1 lb because I started getting exercise this week and my metabolism is freaked out. But, that's ok, I'll take it!

I spoke with my friend Courtney to see if she would be interested in doing the 5K with me and she is! She's been wanting to start getting some exercise since Derek was born so she's taking this chance too.

And we've found the run we're going to do. It's called the Monster Mash Road and Trail 5K/10K and kids 1K fun run. And, it's November 1 so NO SLACKING! I'm getting really excited about this and am glad to have the motivation, pushing, and shoving from Courtney to do this!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: