About Me

We are three friends looking for the perfect well being. We are all married with children and work full time but have many different things going on in our lives and different paths on our health journeys.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ordinary Weight Loss?

I posted previously that I'm on WW now. So, had weigh in last night, down another 2.8lbs! Grand total of 10.8lbs so far. So far so good. Go me!

Thursday, I start class again with my very great, very supportive team, Dave and Mike, minus Doug. It will be an interesting class with several people from previous courses including Toni and Mae. I have a 1400 word paper due Thursday so I have to get on it!

Found out MIL started WW last night. It will be good to discuss things with her. Hopefully, we can keep each other motivated!

Also, I'm thinking of starting a couch to 5K program. I actually want to start week 1 day 1 tonight when I go work out. Wish me luck on this. I'm really excited.

Ok, that's about it!

No comments: