About Me

We are three friends looking for the perfect well being. We are all married with children and work full time but have many different things going on in our lives and different paths on our health journeys.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Extraordinary First Timers

Well, we did it! C, L, completed our first 5K together. C has done several of them plus marathons, triathalons and I don't know what else. But, she had a baby and took some time off from running. But, this was L's and my first time ever and we finished!

This is the very confident runners, before the race.

Me, swooshing by other competitors! This is at almost 2 miles.

C and L turning at almost a mile.
C and L crossing the finish line!
Me crossing the finish line! I think I won!


Actually, no, I didn't win but I did finish and I finished 6th in my age group. There weren't many of us but I did better than several others anyway. Felt really good to finish this! And, I've already started looking for another one to do in January!

No comments: