About Me

We are three friends looking for the perfect well being. We are all married with children and work full time but have many different things going on in our lives and different paths on our health journeys.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Homecoming Ordinaries

Homecoming was October 18th this year.

I'm glad that J once again, wanted to go. She went in a group with Brit, her boyfriend, Casey, her boyfriend, and TJ.

And, she wanted a new dress so yea! But, she didn't want me to with her to get one. I did get her to try on a couple the weekend before but she didn't find anything she loved.

She ended up shopping with Brit on the Sunday before and found a beautiful halter style dress that's eggplant and blue and very shimmery. Here's a picture of the number she found.

I was very glad she found one rather quickly.

Here are a few pictures we took:








I'm hoping to get a few more pictures of her and her friends at the dinner and dance soon!

No comments: