About Me

We are three friends looking for the perfect well being. We are all married with children and work full time but have many different things going on in our lives and different paths on our health journeys.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ordinary Homework

Last night was too funny! My daughter and I were sitting at the computer desk, each doing homework. Quite interesting actually. She was doing US History and I was writing a paper on Job Satisfaction. Occassionally, we'd toss out a question to the other. Interesting.

We took the car in yesterday morning and the problem with the dash gauges ended up being a couple of wires under the seat. We even got the wiper issue fixed. And, got the car back on the same day. Very nice.

Stopped at a WW on my way home and weighed in. Down another 1.6 lbs! Woo hoo. I'm down a total of 18.4 lbs as of June 30. I'm very excited about that. Never would have thought I'd lose 18 lbs in 2 months. The next goal I've set is 13 lbs by October 31. I wanted to be down 30 lbs before I do the 5K on November 1. Heck, at this rate, it might be more!

Well, everyone reading this, have a great day!

No comments: